Singapore May 28th 2018 – The Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) Singapore has unveiled its new leadership with the announcement of their Board and Committee Co-Chairs, concluding its 2018 Elections process.
The new IAB Singapore Board represents a robust cross-section of industry players – from publisher, agency, platform to technology providers. They will be tasked with spearheading the organisation’s mission to be a catalyst in growing investment in digital advertising, and representing the industry body alongside IAB Singapore’s CEO & Ambassador to SEA, Miranda Dimopoulos.
“As the demand for responsible digital is greater than ever across the region we are delighted to have such an esteemed board representing all facets of the ecosystem. With almost all elected Members of our new Board being in regional roles this reflects Singapore as the regional business hub.” said Dimopoulos. “We continually strive to exceed the needs of our Members’ in more markets than ever before to support their business growth.”
The announcement marks yet another milestone in IAB Singapore’s rapid growth over the last four years, having grown more than 700% to over 170 Members and making its presence felt in the region. Another ambitious year is in store for the organisation, with the announcement of the Professional Conversion Programme in partnership with the EDB and WSG to grow programmatic talent as part of the Professional Services Industry Transformation Map, led by Laura Greally who joined from CNN where she spearheaded digital across the region.
- Joe Nguyen, SVP, APAC – comScore, Inc.
- Joanna Flint, MD, Agency Business APAC – Google
- Regan Baillie, Chief Digital Officer – GroupM
- Phil Townend, APAC CCO – Unruly
- Alex Sibois, SVP and MD, APAC – Lotame
- Laura Green-Wilkinson, Regional Marketing & Communications Director – Dentsu Aegis Network
- James Sowden, Managing Partner, Head of Planning – BBH
- Matt Harty, SVP Asia & Australia – The Trade Desk
- Rochelle Chhaya, Managing Partner, Investment – Omnicom Media Group
- Jennifer Chase, VP, Digital Sales, Solutions & Operations – Mediacorp
- Anand Tilak, Global Client Partner – Facebook
- Justin Peyton, Chief Strategy & Transformation Officer – Digitas
- Cindy Tan, VP, APAC – TripAdvisor
- Ashutosh Gupta, Director, Head of Online Sales APAC & China – Linkedin
Tobias Wilson, CEO APD Singapore and Chair of IAB Singapore for the past 2 years will be stepping down from the IAB Board after 4 years. “I have loved every minute of being on the IAB Board and couldn’t be prouder of what we’ve achieved. I’ve regretfully decided to step down this year to focus my time on APD’s growing remit as well as my two boys. I will continue to support IAB and wish the new board and Miranda every success.”
Dimopoulos added “Tobias and I started our IAB journey together and whilst I will miss him hugely as he has been an integral part of our success, I fully support his decision and look forward to the next phase of the IAB journey across the region.”
The IAB Singapore Board 2018 will elect the new Chair and Vice-Chair in early June.
The IAB Singapore also announced their Co Chairs across their four Committees, including the newly formed Commerce Committee. Each committee is comprised of senior industry leaders who commit their time, passion and expertise developing training, research and thought leadership initiatives to continuously level up our members and the industry.
- Gregory Pichot, Director of Client Advisory, Appnexus
- Zachary King, VP Commercial, MediaMath
- Rika Sharma, Managing Partner & Regional Digital Lead, Ogilvy & Mather
- Rushit Jhaveri, Vice President, A+E Networks
- Alban Villani, Regional General Manager, Criteo
- Mark Newton, General Manager, Columbus
- Thomas Wagner, Planning Director, BBH
- Ravikumar Shankar, Data Architecture Lead, Annalect